Ibettink, LLC. takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
Please examine your customization forms carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order.
For custom orders + client items:
- Ibettink, llc. is not liable for replacing or repairing any personal items supplied by the client that are damaged during the embroidery process.
- Ibettink, llc. reserves the right to refuse client-supplied items that the seller deems to be unsuitable for the embroidery process.
- The client is responsible for ensuring their own items are free from any defects and flaws prior to delivery to the seller.
- Under no circumstances will ibettink issue returns, exchanges, or reimbursements on items that have already been monogrammed with the customization a customer ordered themselves. As per our Embroidery Disclaimer, we are not responsible for incorrectly typed information that the customer provides themselves.
- If an item is processed incorrectly and it was ibettink who made the error, reimbursement will be communicated between an ibettink representative and the customer. We do this on a case-by-case basis.